Study rooms, collaboration rooms, conference rooms, and classrooms located throughout the building are available as study space for students. Rooms 112, 113, 114, 120, 206, 207, and 228 are available for reservation online or at the schedulers outside each room. All others are available on a first-come, first serve basis. Student Organizations should refer to the Student Leaders Guidelines for meeting and event reservations.
- You must use your OCU email address to reserve a room.
- Each group may reserve a room for a maximum of 4 hours per day.
- Reservations may not be made under multiple group members’ names in order to extend use of a study room beyond the maximum time.
- Reservations may be forfeited if the group is more than 15 minutes late for their reservation or if they leave the room empty for more than 15 minutes. Unattended items will be taken to lost and found.
- Reservations that do not follow these guidelines may be cancelled.
- For technology assistance please contact Law Technology Services.